• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to attach water block to RADEON ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

petreza

Hi,

I am planning to use a Dangerden VGA water block for my All-in-Wonder RADEON 32MB. The problem is that there are no mounting holes for the water block. I saw posts that were saying that using Arctic Silver will glue the water block to the GPU. I just got Arctic Silver 3 and tried it on two pieces of paper - it does not glue at all.

Any idea what I should do?
May be some kind of glue arround the water block? ( I have a glue gun and a lot of glue sticks )

Thanks!

Yeah ac epoxy. Hot glude would not work at all. It melts to attach, so if you put it on your GPU it would just melt all over the place when you turned it on and the block would fall off. I have my Nivida Geforce 2 64mb DDR with a waterblock on, and ac epoxy holds it great, you just need to let is set for awhile and put some pressure on it. Took a few tries to learn that...

Back