• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

You guys asked for it so now your going to get it

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
BTW the days of the week are messed up, off by one should start with Wednesday, also removed all zeros in the sheet but don't have time right now to update the site.

Nice work. Thanks Basher :D

** Edit ** I can keep an eye on my increasing Lead over Bender now :D

Last edited:
RED Hot Machine said:
Nice work. Thanks Basher :D

** Edit ** I can keep an eye on my increasing Lead over Bender now :D

This is an all out war now. You better watch your back. I'm only crunching with 1 rig now so just watch out when MR. celery gets up and running.

About how fast will a celeron @ 1000 crunch?

Basher said:
BTW the days of the week are messed up, off by one should start with Wednesday, also removed all zeros in the sheet but don't have time right now to update the site.

Just automated the day headers :) Wont be a problem again.

RED you are gonna die. I just got my Celeron mobo from Jon 5 minutes ago. I will have it up and running tomorrow if all goes as planned.

Basher thanks a lot for the hard work you have been doing for seti. RED hot machine can now easily see how fast I am catching up to him.

That is fantastic.
Great job once again.
You do a lot for the team and it is appreciated by all.

It makes it so much easier to identify rivals, doesn't it gentlemen?(and gentlewomen, if our newest "farmer" is here!)

MCPAS!

(More Crunching Power Arriving Soon.)

CRUNCH UNTIL IT HURTS!

Back