• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stability Test readings! Good / Bad?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sländan

Hi I did a system stability test in Everest Ultimate Edition and i wonder if theese readings are good? and if not what can i do about it?

http://img820.imageshack.us/f/stabilitytest.png/

My cpu has a decent temperarure of ~50c But is the cores temperature something to worry about or its normal core temp ( often around 90c when playin games but cpu temp only 50c

Last edited:
Thoes load temps look pretty high at 111C and 89C core 1/2.... Plus that seems to be a pretty big spread in temps. I'm used to seeing 5-8 C diff between cores but 22C is a lot IMO.

I think you need to check the mounting of the heatsink and application of the thermal paste.

Also, please list your system's hardware... Especially your CPU and how youre cooling it as well as any overclocking

Edit: I just noticed thoes are max temps after only a couple minutes of stressing so they could potentially get worse.... Are you having any stability issues? Errors, Blue screens etc? Is it shutting off on you? Be sure to check that heatsink ASAP.

Last edited:
Im actually having blue screens and the computer shutting down on me.

I have a AMD Athlon 64 x2 2600 Mhz 5000+ processor with a brand new freezer 64 pro cooling fan.

Asus M2N68-La motherboard

Your cpu is overheating, re seat your heat sink and be sure its all the way on with thermal paste.

Im actually having blue screens and the computer shutting down on me.

I have a AMD Athlon 64 x2 2600 Mhz 5000+ processor with a brand new freezer 64 pro cooling fan.

^^ That is your problem there. With those symptoms, Money is on a bad mount job. Redo it with a new coat of thermal paste and see if the problems go away.

Back