• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

League of Legends - Linux

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Coreyoliseffect

I am a little torn as to where to post this but I figure that since I am posting about a game it might as well be here.

Until now it never really occurred to me that I might want to play LoL on my laptop. (This is what happens after your friends drink and decide they are sleeping on the futon in the computer room.) Me being the gracous host that I am :santa: do not feel that it would be right to disturb his slumber for a LoL fix. I was wondering if is anyone else that plays LoL on Linux? If so, how did you get it to work? I have WINE installed and thought that it would be a simple process of Dloading the installer and running it with WINE.

As a side note not really related but still similar. Does anyone know if LoL will run off of a Flash drive? :sn:

Whats your ingame name? i'm always down for a arranged game, i'm only lvl 23 though

Back