• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Choosing Right CASE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LatinUnit

Hi Guys :attn:

I dont know which case to choose,

I have the following components

Asus Rampage III
6gb Corsair Kit + AirFlow
Ati Radeon 4870x2 (1 Card)
Samsung Spinpoint F3 1tb
Corsair 850watt HX PSU

I Will be airCooling with Venomous-X probably.

Can these fit nicely in a Haf 932, or is there a better looking gaming case.

Please state your opinions

It'll fit in a HAF 932, check out the HAF-X, I have it and I love the amount of airflow and the side window, as well as the cable management and the internals.

If you have the cash check out the Corsair 800D as well if you want another good full tower case.

It'll fit in a HAF 932, check out the HAF-X, I have it and I love the amount of airflow and the side window, as well as the cable management and the internals.

If you have the cash check out the Corsair 800D as well if you want another good full tower case.

Ive got the HAF X and it has some crazy amount of space. Looks wise, well - its subjective. I dont like the look of it.

It looks... quite un-appealing to me. But, i love it cause of the space, cable management, filters. And didnt i say space?

^the true gamer - function over form, every time.

Me, on the other hand, I would never get a HAF X. It's just so damn ugly. Although if I could keep the airflow, cable management, and space, and wrap it in a Lian Li casing.. :drool:

Check out the Coolermaster 690 Advance II. Also checkout Lian-Li Lancool K58W. Great case with great airflow, very nice tool-less PCI Bracket holding system, nice looking, and best of all very cheap. Also uses 3 140mm fans and 1x120mm so its very quiet.

Ive got the HAF X and it has some crazy amount of space. Looks wise, well - its subjective. I dont like the look of it.

It looks... quite un-appealing to me. But, i love it cause of the space, cable management, filters. And didnt i say space?

I actually liked the look of it, probably just personal preference on my part.

Back