• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SphereXP & SphereXPlorer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
How recent? :) doesnt look updated since the last time i tried.
let me say it like this, every 3D browser, and 3D desktop i tried was well worth TRYING, I use total uninstall so i can completly remove things.
Each different type and style had its advantages and problems, ALL of them needed someone to continue development and debugging, and improving of them.

often the problems were very minor but very irritating for me, like one feature that i cant use or it doesnt have. or works for a long time then up and crashes out of the blue. is to slow (not slow just slower than not having it), is cute and fun for a while, but then productivity sets in. or i found myself rearanging constantally, and didnt like the Auto re-arranging.
Some "other" program that i use doesnt cooperate, for example mabey it doesnt handle overlay, or some window that doesnt follow the rules for MS windows wont work with it. it was always just a few minor things that made all the difference in the world TO ME.

So try it, i would, if you dont like it , there isnt much to lose.

Last edited:
Back