• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X61 touch screen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

georanma

I just picked up an X61 tablet pc off CL for 300. Its a b+ in condition, but nothing terrible. Only issue i really see so far is the tablet doesnt seem to be accepting input. I turned the lock on an off, tried various items to do calibration, but all to no affect. Suggestions? I hope the touch screen isnt caked. Liking the size and hardware otherwise. It has a gig of ram and an L7500 in it at 1.6ghz. 100 gigs for hdd is eh, but replacable. Few minor nicks and such in the plastic, and the clip to hold the lid closed is gone, but nothing unmanagable.

I had to have something in place of my mbp, and this was the best thing that had come along yet. Hasty?

it may not be a multitouch screen. mine only works with the stylus located in near the pcmcia slot. try any other stylus to see if it will respond.

Back