• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Compression Fitting question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bhk7594

Hi guys there seems to be a gap in my fitting but thats as far as it can be screwed down without using tools (dont want to have to do that because I would have to cut tubes) so do you think this will work/suggestions?

Attachments

• 2010-11-02_22-08-23_5.jpg
    2010-11-02_22-08-23_5.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 142
  • 2010-11-02_22-08-29_451.jpg
    2010-11-02_22-08-29_451.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 138
Gotta learn how to resize photos.
That gap seems to be rather large compared to what I see on my own system, only way you're going to know if it works is to power it up and do some leak testing, have plenty of paper towels on hand.

I use compression fittings too. That's normal. Just make sure the tubing is on there all the way and that the fittings you bought match the tubing size. Finally, leak test.

I thought the forum automatically resized photos for you? First time I ran into this...

I use compression fittings too. That's normal. Just make sure the tubing is on there all the way and that the fittings you bought match the tubing size. Finally, leak test.

I thought the forum automatically resized photos for you? First time I ran into this...

it does when you embed, not when you attach.

Maybe I'm old school, but I use
:) Guess directly attaching saves you from finding a host...

one of my tubing popped off of one like that when i didn't tighten it all the way down. i would make sure its really on there

Back