• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6870... brand?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

twtnopjkarna

Registered
I am a little confused.. Since the 6870's were just released, technically they're all the SAME right? I mean, they're all reference so the only real difference would be the sticker and gfx applied, correct? If so, I am considering saving roughly 15$ and going with PowerColor over Sapphire.. It would help my over head and help me to purchase a legit version of win 7 to use on my new build. Haven't really heard much about PowerColor as a brand, much less used their products. What can you tell me about them versus say, Sapphire or MSI? The MSI card is 260$, Sapphire 255$ and the PowerColor $240. All are basic, ref. design 6870's... Thanks for the help in advance guys! You guys have been nothing but welcoming and helpful with all my questions! So glad to be here :p

I am a little confused.. Since the 6870's were just released, technically they're all the SAME right? I mean, they're all reference so the only real difference would be the sticker and gfx applied, correct? If so, I am considering saving roughly 15$ and going with PowerColor over Sapphire.. It would help my over head and help me to purchase a legit version of win 7 to use on my new build. Haven't really heard much about PowerColor as a brand, much less used their products. What can you tell me about them versus say, Sapphire or MSI? The MSI card is 260$, Sapphire 255$ and the PowerColor $240. All are basic, ref. design 6870's... Thanks for the help in advance guys! You guys have been nothing but welcoming and helpful with all my questions! So glad to be here :p

This would help :)

Back