• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I this mobo any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
looks nice to me. just watch out it only goes upto 12.5 on the multipliers. a 2000xp is 12.5x . so its kinda limited on that in overclocking.
other than that looks sweet . id love to have the kt266a chipset and give it a whirl.my gigabyte is a solid ocer itself. so i think you would be happy.its got all the overclocking goodies too.

deathstar13 said:
looks nice to me. just watch out it only goes upto 12.5 on the multipliers. a 2000xp is 12.5x . so its kinda limited on that in overclocking.
other than that looks sweet . id love to have the kt266a chipset and give it a whirl.my gigabyte is a solid ocer itself. so i think you would be happy.its got all the overclocking goodies too.

Is there any other mobo that has a higher multiplyer thats made by gigabyte?

not that i know of. as matter of fact just the soltek is only one i know of personally that goes over 12.5.
id say theres more than that out there i just havent been mobo shopping latly.

You see I am still debating wether to get that mobo or get the epox 8K7A AMD760 266FSB DDRAM x2 w/AUDIO. What do you think is better

either would make you happy im sure. i dont know much about epox myslef. which is better? perforance wise id say the gigabyte u have linked at the top is faster board.it has the kt266a chipset.

only reason i say that is i have the amd 760 set in my 7dxr. its nice but hates fsb over 144.145- 147 is lock up city and what i cant to even post is 147.

so definatly on the gigabyte board.they make a really smooth board.

Back