• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fan speed hotkey?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

matt297

Registered
Is it possible to have a "hotkey" for fan speed? Eg Low. Med and High? I have a Steel Series Merc Stealth keyboard and you can program buttons but i cant seem to get it to work...de-structions dont help either...

I dont really need to have these options, but was just curious?

What? What program does the Keyboard have? Can it link to the bios?

You need to get much deeper into it. And I'd say NOOOO way, NOOO. Unless your a programmer by trade and have lots of free time.

I bet your GPU is loud. Get a better cooler.

And make a sig, so we have a clue what you have.

What? What program does the Keyboard have? Can it link to the bios?

You need to get much deeper into it. And I'd say NOOOO way, NOOO. Unless your a programmer by trade and have lots of free time.

I bet your GPU is loud. Get a better cooler.

And make a sig, so we have a clue what you have.

Nothing wrong with my cooler, temps are about 30 at at idle and never get above 45, which I think is pretty good. The program the keyboard uses is just the steel series one, you have to download it. I mean how hard would it be for a program like speedfan to include a hot key option, as I said previously, I dont need one but it was just a thought. Gpu and cooler are quiet, but then again I can't usually hear if i have my headphones on playing COD Haha

Back