• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Voltage Ranges

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bijiont

Hello Everyone,

I have been overclocking for years and just recently started to get a few friends involved as well. The issue I am having is when they read guides such as Dolks while written very well they don't give any "safe" voltage ranges for NB, SB, ect.

I did a search and didn't see anything right off the bat which I could refer them to however does someone have one they could point me to? I know that CPU and Chipsets differ in voltage tolerances however I want them to have a general guide to go by instead of me just telling them to set their NB to 1.2V~1.3V for example.

Thanks and I appreciate it. I will keep searching in the mean time but responses are always welcomed.

I haven't seen any tolerances on the NB and SB chipsets.

One thing that seems common on the NB chipsets - if it has a GPU default is 1.3v, if it doesn't it's 1.1v ...

I haven't seen any tolerances on the NB and SB chipsets.

One thing that seems common on the NB chipsets - if it has a GPU default is 1.3v, if it doesn't it's 1.1v ...

Yup I knew that one but what I am having a hard time doing is referring them to a guide with chipsets tolerances. So far I have just been telling them to not exceed 1.3v which is pretty safe. I guess for now I will just type them up a generally excepted limits lol.

Back