• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

z5500 2 Pods 1 Remote controller ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

katsuru

Hello,

I just had the best idea ever ( i guess )

I was looking on the net for a way to connect 2 z5500 subs to one pod, when i realized, Everything i want connected to my z5500 is connected through optical, so here is what i got in mind:

49782098.png

My question now is, if i can control 2 Pods with just one remote, like simultaneous. Another problem is, i am from the EU and they changed the z-5500 systems, now there is one with a Power button on the POD and one with a Headset logo instead of power, also the controller were changed. I got the newest one with the Headset symbol, if i get a pod with the regular power button, will i still be able to control them both with one remote?

Here are the both remotes i am talking about:

http://img708.imageshack.us/i/img047079cq.jpg/sr=1

Best regards

Contact Logitech. They are excellent with tech support and they'll actually look into it to see if this is possible rather than giving you an off the cuff answer.

Back