• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6870 Driver Crash

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dkizzy

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing driver crashes with 3DMark 11 at full display settings. It seems when I leave the card at stock settings, it runs fine. Whenever I took the card up to 950MHz and a 1120MHz for the memory, I am receiving a driver crash error. Do you think it is the temps/OC or it just a crappy driver problem with 10.12 and 3DMark 11? Thanks in advance!

If it's not doing it at stock settings it's probably your OC... back off on your core 10MHz and see if it still does it, if it does... another 10MHz off.... can you adjust the voltage?

I didn't know there was a 10.12A, I'm using 10.12 and sometimes I still use the Omega drivers. I'll have to check the new ones out. For what its worth, I think they still need to polish the drivers for the 68xx and 69xx series.

Yeah I can adjust voltage with the latest afterburner but I will have to try the 10.12A drivers and see if that fares better with the max oc'ing settings. Thanks again for the input everyone.

Back