• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

window design...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AgEnT0140

need a good window design. i was thinking something like this...

OVERCLOCKED
AMD XP 1800+
[insert lightning
here]

i would cut the words and lightning symbol out and then put a big piece of lexan behind it. possible? or would it br too hard to cut the words out? nibbler or a dermel to cut them with.

TYIA

Agent

It's kind of like getting your girlfriends' name tattoo'd on your chest isn't it? The 'overclocked' with a lightening bolt would be very cool and very doable.

Depending on the size of the letters, the nibbler and the dremmel are the perfect tools to use. Try to match the paint on the outside of the case, and repaint after cutting. That way the edge of the metal is covered. Then apply the window after the paint dries.

I think that nice clean edge looks very sharp framing a window!

yeah... maybe just this:

OVERCLOCKED
AMD FOREVER

i know i won't ever be getting intel :D. i was thinking it could be pretyy big. i'm getting a giant case. maybe on a slant or soemthing. i'll look inot when my case gets here.

You can search www.google.com for the term "case mod gallery".
This will show you cases from around the world, you'll get some ideas there, surely!

Back