• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me in choosing mouse pad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

solid-snake

Registered
as tittle said i wnt to buy a mouse pad. I have Steel Series XAI gaming mouse so suggest be a best gaming mouse pad for this.
i never used a gaming mouse pad yet so i have no idea to choose a gaming surface.Razor and Steel Series brands available in my area only.

A matter of opinion. Soft vs hard, small vs big. I'd go with steelseries for their designs.

THIS!

I'm very biased because I love to have a mousemat that goes underneath my keyboard as well. It's a lovely pad and it's done me well for over 2 years now. You can probably get a higher quality one but this one does perfectly well for everything I need.

i mentioned above that Razor and Steel Series brands available in my area only.

I'm not a big fan of paying 50$ for something like this but a friend of mine got a QcK Heavy and seemed quite happy with it. I have an unknown retardedly large mouse pad that i got for 8$. IMO the mouse makes the difference not the pad.

ok choose 1 from the list for u.
SteelSeries QcK heavy
SteelSeries 4HD
Razer Sphex
Razer eXactMat Duo with eXactRest
Razer Goliathus Fragged Control Edition

Qck heavy i'd say. Thick, cloth and xxl sized for the win. If it's a bit of an overkill go for the normal Qck version (M size ^^) not to mention it's less than half the price.

A mouse pad is kinda a personal like or dislike. I have been using (cheep) soft mouse pads for years never really giving them much thought. A friend of mine brought a "Rocketfish" mouse pad and I tryed it out. Boy never thought that would be such a big change. The mouse glided over it where I push mine comparatively. It's a aluminum plate with sort of a Teflon coating on it. So it's a hard pad. I have never enjoyed using pads with wrist rests on them. I always ended up turning them deg to get them out of the way. My friend is a FPS kind of guy and he said the mouse pad upgrade has made him a better player. I bet it has. I will defiantly get a hard type of mouse pad.

As reference;
8240405_sb.jpg

I would go with something close to this.

Back