• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8KHA+ Vmod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

misterman87

Hi everybody whats up hope everybody is doing fine as for me i'm fine so far i have my XP 1900+ unlocked and I want to overclock it alittle more but my vcore voltage is holding me back so if some body can explain how to do it in more detail or a picture it would be very appreciated only because I don't want to screw it up because I think i can get alittle more out of this chip I forgot to tell you what board i have it's a EPOX 8KHA+Thanks
P.S.every little bit counts HA HA !!:)

misterman87 said:
Hi everybody whats up hope everybody is doing fine as for me i'm fine so far i have my XP 1900+ unlocked and I want to overclock it alittle more but my vcore voltage is holding me back so if some body can explain how to do it in more detail or a picture it would be very appreciated only because I don't want to screw it up because I think i can get alittle more out of this chip I forgot to tell you what board i have it's a EPOX 8KHA+Thanks
P.S.every little bit counts HA HA !!:)

Post more of your system information.

From what I understand, the XP's are not as responsive to increased Vcore as the T-BIRDS that preceeded them. You may have better results by looking to other aspects such as cooling and memory settings.

You should be able to do well on the 8KHA+ with the unreal FSB speeds that have many have been able to attain with this board.
I'm currently running an XP1600+ at 207MHz FSB and the memory at 156MHz. I've not done a volt mod and am using only the boards maximum Vcore.

Good Luck!

Back