• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CHIMP CHALLENGE IS OVER!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ChasR

Check your rigs guys! THe challenge ended Sunday 5-15 at 1500 EDT. T32 monkeys has gotten 5,000,000 points since then. If you don't want to fold for yourself, go help the Rosetta team for a week, but no more than a week, lest folding@home suffer unduly. :D

Yeah Yeah I know the chimp challenge is over. I have just not had the time our opportunity to switch my folders back over to me. Plus I like to give Jmtyra a false sense that he may have a snow balls chance in hell to catch me :screwy:

This chimp is like one of the Energizer Bunnies, it just keeps going, and going and......

TIME FOR THIS CHIMP TO HANG UP HIS RUNNING SHOES!

:rofl: Bunch of jokers 'round here!

:chair: Was not me, but I do apologize for slacking! The heat makes me nervous, everything floating around 80c... Cant wait for winter...

So this explains your 0ppd's??????

I dont know where sfu has gone as T32monkeys production has hit 0 and sfu own production has been at 0 for several days. I hope he's just re-tweaking and cleaning his farm and that he hasn't left us :(

Back