• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Vbulletin forum links help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pik4chu

Senior Yellow Forum Rat
Ok so I'm trying to help a buddy make a clan website and we have a lot of stuff already but one thing that neither of us can figure out or find is how to do the sort of forum tree link you get when browsing a forum so you can quickly click back to an earlier forum or sub forum from where you are. The main problem is we cant seem to figure out what it is called or it would be easy to find since pretty much everyone uses it but no one says the name.

What I mean is the links at the top of this post that look like this
Overclockers Forums > Software > Programming Tips and Tricks >

Anyone know where in v bulletin (ie which template) I have to go to add that or at least what its official name is so I can get better google results?

Sorry I missed this, would have had you back. If you ever need more vbulletin help, can always pm me a link to your thread. I am not great, but getting better every day.

Back