• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally! 133FSB with my Celly 800

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lancelot

She would run 132 or 134Mhz stable but NEVER 133. 133 always locked up during or right after bootup and I never figured out why. (though I often suspected it was my generic slotket) I changed my TNT2 card out with a GF2-MX a few weeks ago and today I found out she finally runs 1066 (8x133.33) 100% stable! 3D and everything! Looks like my particular TNT2 card was buggin' me all this time, lol! 133FSB was my ultimate goal cuz 134 took 1.9Volts and 132 is just a weird number, heehee! (read my siggy for the details)

Right on!!! I just got my Celeron 800 stabile at 133 fsb also. Runs much better at those settings doesnt it? I know that my system does. :beer:

Yup it flies now, even compared to 134/135FSB cuz the system was kinda running on it's toes at those speeds. 133FSB has everything (exept AGP) perfectly in spec. and bootup is noticeably faster due to this :)

Lancelot said:
Yup it flies now, even compared to 134/135FSB cuz the system was kinda running on it's toes at those speeds. 133FSB has everything (exept AGP) perfectly in spec. and bootup is noticeably faster due to this :)

Yea, when you keep things in spec, Windows does load faster and your programs do seem more responsive.

Back