• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MPC-HC settings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Neuromancer

So simple, how do you access the player settings?

Crazy that I cant find this info easily.

All the guides say I have to reinstall MPC-HC to get to settings.

Issue is that MPC-HC was showing now listening too in Messenger. No matter if it was audio or video, I thought that was cool. Doesnt work at all now.

How do I get it working agian?

open mpchc and press O on your keyboard
or
click view then options
or
right click in the section that would normally play videos and click options

edit
actually now that i re-read the post, i'm not sure that what i told you is what you were looking for. i'm a little confused as to what your question is

Last edited:
open mpchc and press O on your keyboard
or
click view then options
or
right click in the section that would normally play videos and click options

edit
actually now that i re-read the post, i'm not sure that what i told you is what you were looking for. i'm a little confused as to what your question is

Wierd, I do not know why it was not showing up before, but there it is.

you solved it thanks.

FYI the addon is under tweaks.

thanks a bunch I feel like a complete moron now lol

Cool, now it makes sense. i wouldn't have a need for that one, but the one that says 'prevent minimize when fullscreen on non default monitor' looks like it could be useful.

glad i could help

Now I just have to figure out how to re-disable DXVA since Intel graphics make it all jumpy when running dual monitor. (and witha 2600 sandy B CPU I can afford the cpu cycles for HD video lol)

Back