• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best detonator version.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
JoeCrappa said:
Which detonator works the best for you? i'm referring to 3dmark scores. post it!

depeneds on your setup... i havent had a set that has worked great yet, and ive tryed every freaking one.. and formatted and bahhh.. it just depeneds on your setup.

i am also using the new 27.51 dets for a time to see how they run and all. Been running them for two weeks with no problems at all. But as far as the best go i would have to say the 22.50's give me slightly higher scores.

NASsoccer said:
i am also using the new 27.51 dets for a time to see how they run and all. Been running them for two weeks with no problems at all. But as far as the best go i would have to say the 22.50's give me slightly higher scores.

27.51's came out 2 days ago, how could u of had them for 2 weeks?

well according to where i got them, they were leaked, and i got them two weeks ago and i have been using them since then.

Dissolved said:

oh well ok.. i guess its too secret to say 0r something

no no, i wish i could recall the site but two weeks ago is too much to remember for me. I should have posted it in the forums where i go them but news like that usually gets posted about 50 times and i just thought it would have already been posted. i know i know i am a bad member for not sharing this info sooner or at all
:( . Hope i can make up for it.

NASsoccer said:

no no, i wish i could recall the site but two weeks ago is too much to remember for me. I should have posted it in the forums where i go them but news like that usually gets posted about 50 times and i just thought it would have already been posted. i know i know i am a bad member for not sharing this info sooner or at all
:( . Hope i can make up for it.

its cool.. :) i cant install beta's anymore, (they always show as 23.12"s) so im stuck with the 23.11's till i get a chance to format or something

JoeCrappa said:
so which ones guys? also, what successful OC's have you had with Ti500's if any of you have them.

well i dunno if you have XP, but i was alot more stable in 2kpro.. i got up to 277/597 on my vtek ti500. (w/ u1 cooler, and tin ramsinks) useing the 23.11's.. im on the 23.11's now in XP cuz the beta drivers wont install right.

as i posted up there the 22.50s IMO. And thanks for letting me off the hook Dissolved;) ANd i had the same prob with my card , but i could only use the 14 somethings and that really got me upset. I tdid a reinstall of the card and then the OS(win2k) and the latter fixed it.

NASsoccer said:
as i posted up there the 22.50s IMO. And thanks for letting me off the hook Dissolved;) ANd i had the same prob with my card , but i could only use the 14 somethings and that really got me upset. I tdid a reinstall of the card and then the OS(win2k) and the latter fixed it.

ah its aight.. i have a problem... i guess ppl on here and aim and in person take what i say in the wrong way.. no matter how i try to explain myself, the point never gets through to the other person.. (i got a 180day ban from the classifies for that) but anyways.. im sure nivida will have a new offical set out soon. so ill just be waiting for those. the 23.12's that ms update has really suck..
have a good one.

Back