• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6770 crossfire questions?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

adams1029

I have one shap 6770. I was thinking about getting another sense there pretty cheap. My questions are is there really a big different in gaming. Will I see a improvement in all games or just some games? And another I'm sure is a dumb question but I have two 24 Asus screens one is hooked up though dvi and the other hdmi(which I took from my ps3) Can I use the dvi from the second card? I'm really new to all things crossfire. Any help would be great full.

Is there really a big different in gaming?

Huge. I would expect a 50% MINIMUM increase in frame rates.

Will I see a improvement in all games or just some games?

Some games will scale better than others, but most will scale pretty well.

I have two 24 Asus screens one is hooked up though dvi and the other hdmi(which I took from my ps3) Can I use the dvi from the second card?

As far as I know, yes.

Sweet thanks for the info. I remember when they came out with sli/crossfire lot of the reviews said that most games would not see a big improvement so why I was still wondering.

Back