• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Alternate Cooling on AIO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Flameethrower

I since day i bought it tried working with several programs to get fan control to manual contorl. But being Gateway its impossible, fan is either FUll on or active and kicks on when certain temp reached.

Since theres only the one main fan on the heat sink blowing out, Is there something thats USB powered I can hang over the vent to Suck out the air fater when the CPU fan is down. The fan Normally sits at 1300rpm would love it at 2000rpm but wont happen.

Ive seen laptop coolers like these that clip onto the site of the laptops exhaust vent sucking air out.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Portabl...867?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336d03e8e3

But that wont fit on this as you see in video, my question is What do you suggest I find to fit there and tothe job well. This computer sits in 80-81 room temp that can hit 86 during summer.

As of right now room temp is 81 and with FF open on the net its causing the temps to be 46-50C which isnt that bad, but the max temp on this cpu is 69.1c. I want to keep it max of 48 as i dont game on this, just music, internet and business.

Those temperatures seem within range, I don't see the issue.

Beyond that, there isn't going to be an easy way to adjust the speeds, short of an actual fan controller. Since the system is stock, I don't see why you are worried about it.

Back