• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tool part accessory storage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kommanderkodiak

I'm curious as to how you guys store your tools and certian parts and parts accessories, both stationary(static) and portable storage.

Im not very good at the organization game, so i have to see how others do it and then use that for a template and build upon it to help myself - dunno why there are just somethings i dont get :confused:

I have a small tool box i put all my tools in. The tray hold all my screws , screw drivers etc. the bottom section holds any cables I have. I hide the tool box under my bed. All comp parts go in their box in the closet if Im not using them.

I have a small tool box i put all my tools in. The tray hold all my screws , screw drivers etc. the bottom section holds any cables I have. I hide the tool box under my bed. All comp parts go in their box in the closet if Im not using them.

thats my setup, but there has to be a better way! thank you for replying

Back