• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Powerhouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oh wow, that is bad. Are you going to get a replacement or money back?

RMA. Bought from performancepcs.com and did not notice this at bottom of page! *** PLEASE NOTE: This product is not refundable for any reason! All support and RMA will be through eVGA only. ***

Sorry to hear that Hardass. Despite good marketing and good customer service/warranty on their gpu's and mobo's, EVGA is not getting a good reputation for the engineering on their SR mobo's.

Hope everything works out well in the end.

That sucks! For what it's worth, I've only ever had one evga motherboard and I hated it so much. What a POS. I'll never, ever, buy an evga motherboard again. Will probably steer clear of anything from them, really.

I think your only other option for 2P 2011 is an Asus board?

That sucks! For what it's worth, I've only ever had one evga motherboard and I hated it so much. What a POS. I'll never, ever, buy an evga motherboard again. Will probably steer clear of anything from them, really.

I think your only other option for 2P 2011 is an Asus board?

Have the Asus running already. Have had several evga mobos and loved them. Sooner or later they will get the bugs worked out.

Cool, I figured the Asus would be nice. Why'd you pick up the SR-X also? Just to compare?

What kind of clocks are the chips running? Does the board have overclocking options? SB-E server chips are octo-cores right?

Have you run folding on the beast yet? What kind of PPD is it getting with bigadv if so?

Sorry for all the questions, I envy your rig!

Cool, I figured the Asus would be nice. Why'd you pick up the SR-X also? Just to compare?

What kind of clocks are the chips running? Does the board have overclocking options? SB-E server chips are octo-cores right?

Have you run folding on the beast yet? What kind of PPD is it getting with bigadv if so?

Sorry for all the questions, I envy your rig!

Yep, just wanted to compare the 2.
The asus maxes out at 104 BCLK.

Attachments

• Snap1.jpg
    Snap1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 51
Back