• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

not getting credit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
res0r9lm said:
haven't got gredit for any of the last 4 wu's done. Is anybody else having this problem.:eh?:

I suspect that this has happened here but I can't really tell and I'm not sure which protein is causing the problem. I did a dump the other night that should have resulted in several wu's being credited all at once and nothing was credited right away. I dumped them all to 115.

Re: Re: not getting credit

JetMech said:
Does F@Hlog show them sent successfully. If not they're in the queue. If they were sent ok then we've got server probs again?:rolleyes:
yea, They were sent just aren't getting credited

I'm not having that problem to the best of my knowledge. I don't keep up with it very closely, though. :)

found out what was going on when reinstalled client set username to yes... well atleast still went to team 32
anybody that want to start with 14pts can use that name.

res0r9lm said:
found out what was going on when reinstalled client set username to yes... well atleast still went to team 32
anybody that want to start with 14pts can use that name.
I did a similar thing not too long ago. I reinstalled and set it for team 0, somehow. I don't remember how many points I lost but I was not happy about it. Wish there was a way to get them back. They are under NedClocker, but with no team designation.

That's the only time flounder43 got ahead of me in points.

Back