• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1 more Folder :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WhitehawkEQ

Premium Member
I got 1 more folder in the works, Asus Sabertooth 990FX, FX-8120, 16GB ram,GTS 450 :comp:
My 2 folders I got going now are putting in 40k+ ppd on the 1090T system and 50k+ ppd on the FX-8150 system.
I've been getting a lot of 8046 WU's lately with 1700 to 2000+ credit per WU turned in.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new build Hawk! Reach out and grab what you need from Warriors rig when you blow by....:) I snagged a nice quad out of his parts been when I went by!:D

Well, it seems that F@H has changed the base points for 8046 projects from 180 to 84, so I guess I won't blow by Warrior unless I get a farm with 100 uinits and I don't have the space or the $$$ for it. :)

:) It's Lupus, it has affected my ligaments and tendons and muscles, before 2/99 my hands was normal, and yes it was very painfull. They don't hurt much now unless I over do it, then they swell up and get painfull at the joints.

whitehawk whatever happened that made your fingers like that must have been very painfull. no offence intended.

Here I thought you were showing off that your fingers were "double" jointed. I need to watch "House" episodes more -- sometimes the cause of the ailments IS lupus.

I got Harlem's HFM working (9.0.548), here is a screen shot :)

hfm_window3.jpg

p.s. Harlem, your program don't like to be minimized.

Last edited:
Here is my setup in my house, my 3 folders (Phenom II x6 1090T, FX-8120, FX-8150) are in another room.

LAN_setup.jpg

Back