• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1 more Folder :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not fancy, but it works.

Water monster, Air monster and a lappy.

Gonna try and swing the birth of a 2600k within the next 2 weeks.

Pending RL events.

(Air monster? Water monster? sounds like a cheap forign horror flick of yesteryear)

:rofl:

WTF Whithawk!

:attn:
WII

Attachments

• Home Set up.jpg
    Home Set up.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 69
Today I got my 4th folder going, it's running a 1090T CPU untill I'm sure it's stable, then upgrade it to FX-8150.

Sweet!

Now you are going to be pulling away from me more for a while, I remounted my 5850's improvised cooler mod the other day to try to even up my 3 GPU core temps (9c difference - now only 3c difference) and since that (and 2 more re-mountings) I get small temporary artifacts on my desktop here and there, so had to drop my OC a little. Strangely more volts do not seem to help :(

A Good excuse to go buy a 2nd hand 570 GTX i feel :cool:

You are going to make me work Hard to catch up it seems lol
Good :D

I can't wait to see Hayesk's diagram.

Sketch of the HayesK home network + HFM screen, 20 CPUs + 2 GPUs folding, monitor/control using notebook with HFM and FAH Control. Reserves, 5 CPUs + 14 GPUs, last active during the 2012 CC, provide additional heating during cold weather, which is infrequent and short duration in Houston area, but better than wasting energy on electric central heat.

Attachments

• HayesK Home Network, 09-23-2012.JPG
    HayesK Home Network, 09-23-2012.JPG
    321.8 KB · Views: 38
  • HFM-HayesK, 502K ppd 09-23-2012, 9pm.PNG
    HFM-HayesK, 502K ppd 09-23-2012, 9pm.PNG
    38.9 KB · Views: 38
I think you need a few more :rofl:

Sketch of the HayesK home network + HFM screen, 20 CPUs + 2 GPUs folding, monitor/control using notebook with HFM and FAH Control. Reserves, 5 CPUs + 14 GPUs, last active during the 2012 CC, provide additional heating during cold weather, which is infrequent and short duration in Houston area, but better than wasting energy on electric central heat.

Whitehawk-

I have an FX-8150 on a crosshair v formula and not getting anywhere near 50K ppd. Are you overclocked? Windows or Linux?

I would love to get up to 40-50K ppd. Can you help a brother out?

Thanks

My rig is:
AMD FX-8150 at stock 3600Mhz -(have not had time to dedicate to OC'ing)
Watercooled - XSPC pump/res, cpu waterblock and 240 rad
ASUS Crosshair V Formula
16gb Corsair RAM (4x4) at 1600Mhz
Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 800W
Asus AMD Radeon HD 7770 x2 crossfired
2-Corsair 120GB SSD in raid 0
Running Windows 7 64bit

Yeah. I realize a lot of factors are involved different wu's are going to result in different ppd and the FAH Control is not always completely accurate on the ppd. But the exact same wu in the FX-8150 screen shot he posted I am double the TPF he is. I am getting no where near the ppd with basically the same set-up he has.

I have an 1100T set up as my wife's computer running at stock clocks and it is getting 20K+ ppd.

Well :), it helps to have 4 PC's going, I'm running Windows XP Pro x64 on 3 PC's, XP Pro x32 on ther other.
2 x GA-880GA-UD3H Rev 2.1 & 3.1, Phenom II 1090T stock speed
1 x GA-990FXA-UD5, FX-8150 stock speed
1 x Sabertooth 990FX, FX-8120 oced to 3.4

:comp::comp::comp::comp:

Edit: Oh that WU, that was before the points value was changed for 8040+ WU's, they went from 180 to 88 for base points.

Last edited:
Back