• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[SOLVED] Heatware.com has been down

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g0dM@n

Inactive Moderator
UPDATE: Heatware support is aware and addressing the issue.

It was slow and flaky last week and I've noticed that it's been down all weekend.

I've already tried contacting the owner, but I've a feeling I may not get an answer immediately.

Last edited:
I noticed that yesterday when I was putting up some classies posts. Really up/down/up/down

yea i noticed it last week just checked it every once and a while throughout the day and it eventually worked lol

I'm wondering why that's been going on. Many of us rely heavily on that feedback system, so I want to help out anyway I can to make sure it stays up and solid. Hopefully I hear back from him soon.

UPDATE: Heatware support is aware and addressing the issue.

That's exactly what my point was. :)
Let me keep in touch with him to see what's up. They had a hardware issue recently that they took care of, but may have had another. I helped with donations not long ago and brainstormed some ways to get him some cashflow... it's only fair. I think the top donations margin was a smart move... running a website costs $$ and donations are always helpful.

Thanks, doz. :)

If you are talking to them Garo, you might want to suggest they pursue a trade agreement. A lot of hosting providers would exchange hosting services to heatware.com for a badge on the site that says they are hosted by so and so. Similar to how the bottom right of our site says "liquidweb".

If that is something they may be interested in, I could see if I may be able to assist with introductions. Dunno if it would go anywhere but I'd probably look at my options if I were them. If they can get hosting comped, donations would just go to administering the site, support, other stuff that takes time away from real life, and beer. :)

If you are talking to them Garo, you might want to suggest they pursue a trade agreement. A lot of hosting providers would exchange hosting services to heatware.com for a badge on the site that says they are hosted by so and so. Similar to how the bottom right of our site says "liquidweb".

If that is something they may be interested in, I could see if I may be able to assist with introductions. Dunno if it would go anywhere but I'd probably look at my options if I were them. If they can get hosting comped, donations would just go to administering the site, support, other stuff that takes time away from real life, and beer. :)
I mentioned it to him. Thanks, Matt!
Not alot but I threw them $15 bucks.
You rock. I also mentioned we had a donation from OCF... goes a long way, doz!

Guess Ive donated there before. $5 previously didnt even remember. Hopefully they dont lose the site. Its a great tool and if everyone could even donate a $1 to keep it going that would do it Im sure. So many people use it and its free and VERY beneficial to us.

I don't think they are in any danger of losing the site... Just having hosting trouble right? Donations are one thing, but we shouldn't rally donations on false pretenses. I'm not saying that was your intent, I just wanted to clarify their situation.

I believe they had a hardware issue, but that's as far as I know. I don't know if he has the site hosted by a 3rd party or himself... I did email him this morning, so we'll see how that goes.

Back