• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg Comes Through

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wagex

Chapstick Eating Premium Member
Miya: Hi, my name is Miya. How may I help you?
Boss Rannister: i had ordered a samsung SSD just a few minutes ago and then i checked my email right after and realised i had a promo code for that same drive
Miya: I'd be happy to help you with that, Ross. May I please have a moment to look into this for you?

Boss Rannister: yes
Boss Rannister: EMCNAJJ58 is the promo code
Miya: Thank you so much for holding. After reviewing your account, I show that your order has been charged. We are unable to add the prom code in the order now. However, after considering your situation, I would like to issue you a $10 credit once the order ships out. I will update you via email about this issue.
Boss Rannister: alright that will work, thank you :)
Miya: You are always welcome. :)

:thup: good job newegg ::attn:

lol i just wish the SSD was for me :'( its so sexy.. and so fast makes me jelly

Nice. The few times I had to contact them, it only took a few minutes to get everything worked out. It's why I tend to stick with them even if other places may have slightly lower prices.

The title of this thread is pretty ambiguous, I was expecting a bad review.

The title of this thread is pretty ambiguous, I was expecting a bad review.

I thought the same and changed the title. Original title, "just another newegg incident," looks like it's looking for a battle.

Back