• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HD7770 or HD7850?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TeknoBug

Someone is asking me which would be a better buy? Either the 7770 or 7850, the price difference between the two are about $20.

Which would be a better buy?

For only a $20 difference the 7850 is the better card to get by a long shot. Infact I find it very odd that you found a 7850 for only $20 more then a 7770...

That's due to sales and prices dropping at the moment as the recession bites world wide. AJ.

Yes it was a limited time clearance, can't find a 7850 below $220 now. :)

After new year's I'm going to shop for a new card, hopefully a 7870 or perhaps a GTX660 (not Ti). Or stick with my 560Ti and get a new Piledriver CPU.

Yes it was a limited time clearance, can't find a 7850 below $220 now. :)

After new year's I'm going to shop for a new card, hopefully a 7870 or perhaps a GTX660 (not Ti). Or stick with my 560Ti and get a new Piledriver CPU.

the 560ti still has some power in it i suggest sticking with it and getting a piledriver... i read some good reviews about it! :thup:

Back