• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

g35 wired or corsair vengeance 2000 wireless?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

peugot

so, both are on sale, and i personally does think the corsair looks really good, but i wonder if anyone have actually tried one or both of them and can tell what is the best? prices are: corsair 2000 cost 799 kr (88.50 pund, 143 usd, 109 eur) and the g35 kost 599 kr (69,50 pund, 111 usd, 82 eur). both have good feedback and same rating so it's a hard choice... so?

i also did stumbe into a g930 wireless in the same price range. so take this one as an alternative too!

I cant speak regarding the Corsair set, but I have the G35, and I love it. Sure its wired, but I don't notice it honestly..

Maybe someone will pipe up regardiing the Corsair unit and give you the low down soon..

I cant speak regarding the Corsair set, but I have the G35, and I love it. Sure its wired, but I don't notice it honestly..

Maybe someone will pipe up regardiing the Corsair unit and give you the low down soon..

do you thing there will be a big difference between g35 and g930(other than it is wireless)? is it better speakers/is it more resistant to damage? and, is there a huge difference between 40mm and 50mm? corsair have 50, and g930 have 40... :/

ok, im in a rush now! the sale goes out this evening, and i havent decided yet. now i have 2 choices, g930 or corsair vengeance 2000! which of these should i get ? =((

All i can add to this is, that you will have a few m/s lag on the wireless sound. I was recormended to stay away from it if im gaming. Plus you wont have the added weight of batteries on your head.

All i can add to this is, that you will have a few m/s lag on the wireless sound. I was recormended to stay away from it if im gaming. Plus you wont have the added weight of batteries on your head.

that doesn't care for me, im going insane of wires=) i have only 2 hedsets that i want, and that is vengeance 2000 and g930. so i need advice which of these 2 i should purchase =)

that doesn't care for me, im going insane of wires=) i have only 2 hedsets that i want, and that is vengeance 2000 and g930. so i need advice which of these 2 i should purchase =)

Search Logitech G930 review / Vengeance 2000 Review on google, happy reading :thup:

Personally i would pick Vengeance 2000 out of those 2. They both run 20-20,000 Hz.

I would get the Corsair, cos im a sucker for Corsair, and i run a white and black theme on my gaming pc. But im sure the Logitech are great quality too.

EDIT:
With that said, i would pick the G930, one simple reason, the layout on the headphones. I do not like the round design, and im sure it doesnt cover the ear without annoying at some point.

My Sony head, cover fully, and i love that headset more then any head i have ever had.

Personally i would pick Vengeance 2000 out of those 2. They both run 20-20,000 Hz.

I would get the Corsair, cos im a sucker for Corsair, and i run a white and black theme on my gaming pc. But im sure the Logitech are great quality too.

ye both are 7.1 and i bit over mid range for wireless headset. only difference i can think of would be 40 mm vs 50 mm drive.. and software is on logitech's side. but in beaty contest corsair sure wins! and it have 50 mm drive, is it any big difference betwenn 40mm and 50mm anyway?

ye both are 7.1 and i bit over mid range for wireless headset. only difference i can think of would be 40 mm vs 50 mm drive.. and software is on logitech's side. but in beaty contest corsair sure wins! and it have 50 mm drive, is it any big difference betwenn 40mm and 50mm anyway?

I made an edit to that ;)

I would get the Logitech at the end of the day.

Back