• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newf's Disaster

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Newf

Registered
Alright guys, it's happened. The product is here and it's time to build. I've run into some problems already with hardware, letting the bits n pieces dry out after cleaning for 1.5 hrs right now. Pictures will be up once done.

All of these images were above the 2mb limit that is set for me, and currently my main rig is torn down so I can't edit it and had to upload the images externally. Sorry about that.

I have my loop almost worked out, I just need to find some time tomorrow to set it up and do leak testing.

Hmm... Admins can you see this thread? Got my loop running by the way.

I'm just asking because when I log out and come to watercooling this thread doesn't show up... I think it glitched.

It has also come to my attention when I go onto a thread and post, sign out and look at that thread as a guest my post doesn't show. What's goin on?:shrug:

Back