• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Remarks on my 780 ti OC? (Highest clock on air? 1403mhz)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jackychan4899

The title basically explains all but I will include the results below. I am new here and I decided to make an account to share this result with all of you guys. Any support and feedback would mean a lot.
Have a great day

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    360.1 KB · Views: 181
  • Unigine benchmark results.txt
    515 bytes · Views: 37
Did you adjust the voltage for that?
That's a solid core clock though, mind dropping a GPUz screenshot?

Very solid clocks there... good job!

But yeah, I would like to see a MSI AB graph with the clockspeeds listed on it too.

GPU-Z screenshot

Attached below, it doesn't say 1403 unfortunately, not quite sure in either direction, but all is well.:thup:

Attachments

• gpuOC.gif
    gpuOC.gif
    22 KB · Views: 122
Wow, you got a really nice chip there. You'd think it was a "Classified". I have run my GPU around 1437mhz stable @ 1.35v with +300 memory (Samsung) offset all wet @ a average of 60c. Very impressive on your end. I can only imagine how good feeling it would be under water. Wondering what your temps are on air after say a 30-60 min bench run as well as the ambient temp.

now see if you can play bf4 without crashing. i'm guessing you'll get maybe 1250 core stable.

They are 72c with a custom fan curve set with PrecisionX so the fan speed is 10% Higher than the temp. Eg: 60c = 70% fan
Ambient temps. My thermostat says 75 but my room is always hotter than the rest of the house by 5-10 degrees if my door is closed. When I ran this I would say 78

Last edited:
now see if you can play bf4 without crashing. i'm guessing you'll get maybe 1250 core stable.

Haven't tried bf4 yet. But it put up with furmark for 45 mins before I got bored. Now that you mention it I am gonna go try it though.:attn:

Sitting pretty at clocks of 1350-1400 and a whopping 155 fps on max settings

Last edited:
Back