• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Leadtek G4 TI 4600

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WaTaGuMp

Ok folks the card is now in my system and what can I say but WHOOOOOOOOOOOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Without a doubt this card is amazing. After trying 2 PNY cards I cant believe how much better this card is then those. I have it overclocked to 320 core 730 memory and I dont even get a flicker booting up like I have with every other card I have overclocked in the past. If you guys are getting a G4 please do not even consider another card, TRUST ME ON THIS. I paid 399 for it and no sales tax so not only is this card better it was cheaper then the PNY.

Why would you think its better? I have had alot of video cards and hands down this is the best so far. I havent tried Gainward but I have heard good things about them.

leadtek

I lack experience when it comes to video cards that I've used/owned, but what I can say about the card I'm running from Leadtek is that it seriously kicks the llama's @$$! Gainward's have the benefit an overclocking warranty and decent cooling gear out of the box, but underneath, IMO, both manufacturer's are using the right stuff in their video cards.

The thing that really impressed me about this card is like no other card I have ever overlocked before, is the fact I dont not get a flicker booting to windows. Out of the MAJOR amounts of cards I have owned I have yet to see and overclocked card not flicker booting up. This is the first to do it without feeling like the card is being pushed too much. I also find it amazing the clock speeds Tom hit at his site be adding another fan to the heatsink, he was able to reach 335 and 775 which is a huge overclock for the memory.

memory overclock

Yeah, the memory on my own Leadtek card has impressed me, going from 401 to 527! I expected maybe +50 or +60, not +126! Quality is what it comes down to.

Re: memory overclock

Arkaine23 said:
Yeah, the memory on my own Leadtek card has impressed me, going from 401 to 527! I expected maybe +50 or +60, not +126! Quality is what it comes down to.

Couldnt agree more.

Back