• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

more than a little confused

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

warmseth

Registered
i have a soyo p4s dragon ultra board with a 18a chip. as a few have noted, this chip gets nice and hot(not so nice actually). i just bought an alpha heatsink but i'm very interested in water cooling. i want to spend no more than a few hundred bucks doing this. and i want to do it with a kit as i am a newbie and this is likely to be a little overwhellming without having to machine parts and stuff. i originaly thought about the swiftech h20 series kits then i read some stuff on the innovatech (yes i know they dont have a p4 clamp yet) then i read some more articles and then some more. and there doesn't seem to be any clear answer on what the best kit for my needs sould be. at this point i'm leaning towards the swiftech again. any thought?

much appreciated

seth

dangerden products

I dont know anything about them. where can i read about them. also is there a website that sells kits (more than just one brand)?

thanks for your reply

seth

I highly recommend Dangerden (www.dangerden.com).

They have quality stuff (waterblocks, tubing, pumps, etc)... and for me, their service was excellent. It is a little pricey but it's worth it IMO.

If I were you, I'd look for some reviews on this site and others comparing the different waterblocks, radiators, etc. Search the forums for people's comments, experiences, etc. with different equipment.

Good luck!

Back