• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what you guys get your 7500 to?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Not sure about clock speeds for your card, but I do know how 7500's generally score in 3dmark2k1... With your cpu, I'd say you should get around 5000 3dmarks, + or -. The top 7500's get a little more than 6000 3dmarks or so.

ok thanks i get around 5600~ at default 3dmark and not overclocked radieon
i will see what i can get when i get home from school :D :beer:

ThePunkGeek said:
ok thanks i get around 5600~ at default 3dmark and not overclocked radieon
i will see what i can get when i get home from school :D :beer:

Post your link after you run 3D Mark 2K1, 5600 at default with no overclock on the video card or cpu is on the higher side.

Also run 3D Mark at 1024x768 32 bit colour not 16 bit cause that is what everyone uses to bench.

I have run my 7500 at 340/540 but it did not improve my 3D mark 2K1 score it actually made it worse, so I have settled in at 330/522 seems to be the best ....

Cisco Kid

The overclockers 3dmark team wants you....

Our new team currently has no members running Radeon 7500's... help us flesh out our database. Join up and send us your 3dmark scores, and let the competition begin... We feel that madonion's ORB and other various 3dmark teams need to feel the brute overclocking power of overclockers.com members. Our own little website(which we have big plans for) will also become a useful tool for forum members wondering about the differences in video cards/drivers/card manufacturers/clock speeds/card cooling gear... etc. Help us out and join up, its easy and relatively painless, plus its a lot of fun participating in a friendly competition.

Info here: http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75571

Back