• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can someone help on my settings???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

prelude818

Can someone help me out on the settings I'm suppose to have on my bios? This is what I have

- CPU : AMD XP 1700
- Mother Board : Asus A7A266
- Bios : ASUS - 42302e31 Award Medallion BIOS v6.0 Award
Plug and Play BIOS Extension

- Video Card : Nvidia GeForce 2 MX400
- 256 DDRAM
- 300 W Power Supply
- Windows XP
- 40 GB Hard Drive
- 10 GB Hard Drive
- CD ROM
- CDRW

I need to 2 know all the bios settings I need. And I also need help on my TV-Out for the video card I'm using Nvidia Detonator XP Driver 28.32. Thanx.

Welcome to the OverClocker Forums

in the memory forum, there is a sticky (a thread "stuck" at the top) with a link to a site that lists all those fun and confusing bios settings.

as for your tv out, right click your desktop and goto Properties. select the Settings tab and then click on Advanced, down near the bottom. in the next window, click on the nVeiw tab, and then click on Device Settings which is in the same place as the Advanced button was. clicking on that button will pop-up a little menu right there. click on Select Output Device. this next window will let you choose what output to use. make sure that the tv is connected before you turn on you computer tho, otherwise, i'm not sure it if will detect it, although clicking on Detect Displays might find it after Windows boots. good luck

Back