• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is anyone here planning to get the Soyo K7V DRAGON ULTRA! (KT-333) MOBO?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DOCTOR EVIL

Disabled
I might purchase one if they have finally added selectable 2.5-3.0V V-DIMM support. This mobo now has PC333(PC2700), USB 2.0, and U/ATA 133 too, so that's good! The new KT-333 EPOX board seems pretty tempting as well!:D

Re: heh...

Black Hawk said:
Do you know where to get one? I want to get the new Dragon Ultra.

I’m thinking about getting one too, but I can’t find anyone that sells ‘em. :(

i have the dragon + and im fealing a little jelausy of that board i want it !!!! that pc 2700 ram would go good for my overclocking cuss once i get 2 ghz outa my 2000+ it isnt stable only at 1.96 and my mem is running at 333 something when im at that wich is like 100 past what it is lol

mbigna said:
Qbit PC is a pretty shady dealer. They have a LOW reseller ratings number and they always seem to pre-announce products by about two weeks. I bet if you actually called them and/or tried to order it, you would be unable to get it there.

Isn’t there some site where I can find out which online places are good?? :confused:

Thanks mbigna. :)

(edit)

this is my worst experience purchasing online in 10 years

I just got that from resellerratings.com about QBitPC. Thanks for the warning.

Last edited:
mbigna said:
Qbit PC is a pretty shady dealer. They have a LOW reseller ratings number and they always seem to pre-announce products by about two weeks. I bet if you actually called them and/or tried to order it, you would be unable to get it there.

i ordered my 1700+ from them, they said i could request a stepping so i requested agoga or agnga but i got a agkga..... whats the deal???

but it was pretty fast!

I'm probably going to buy one from newegg ($169) but that wont be for another few weeks

Obayme said:
i have the dragon + and im fealing a little jelausy of that board i want it !!!! that pc 2700 ram would go good for my overclocking cuss once i get 2 ghz outa my 2000+ it isnt stable only at 1.96 and my mem is running at 333 something when im at that wich is like 100 past what it is lol

to my knowledge, you can put the pc 2700 ddr ram in the dragon plus, the only difference is that the chip on the new one has a setting that you can run the ram at 166 mhz, without throwing the other stuff out of defult. so if you ram is causeing you problems with stability, you can throw in a stick of the pc 2700 and it may help...

-Exi|e- said:
www.ncix.com has them too :) Im about to order one but im trying to find some reviews about it first, found just one so far.

yo Exi|e, they sell the board for $279.00 on this website, which is too much. Just go to http://www.googlegear.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=241407 you can get it for $166.00 on this website. Dats where I bought mine. Actually, I bought 2 of dem and started overclockin da same night with no problem. I stepped up from a 1700+ to almost 2000+ with a stock heatsink.

Back