• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is anyone here planning to get the Soyo K7V DRAGON ULTRA! (KT-333) MOBO?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LiquidConfusion

The review was over at LegionHardware

G-PHoRCe

Theres no such thing as a 166$ board in Canada :) NCIX.com is a Canadian website, and i wouldnt mind paying a little more because i have had very good service with them and i trust they'll get my packages here fast and in one piece. :)

-Exi|e- said:
LiquidConfusion

The review was over at LegionHardware

G-PHoRCe

Theres no such thing as a 166$ board in Canada :) NCIX.com is a Canadian website, and i wouldnt mind paying a little more because i have had very good service with them and i trust they'll get my packages here fast and in one piece. :)

oh my bad, I thought you were in da U.S.

I just got one from Newegg for $161+ sh. Can’t wait to get it hooked up.

My 8K3A+ should be here soon too. :D

I just looked at Newegg for the boards and they don't have them. at least not in the AMD MOBO section. YOu didn't buy the P4 ultra did you. Thats a Intel Board......

HugoHenry said:
I just looked at Newegg for the boards and they don't have them. at least not in the AMD MOBO section. YOu didn't buy the P4 ultra did you. Thats a Intel Board......

No it’s the AMD one. I have it here on the floor right now. :) But I just checked Newegg and your right, they don’t have ‘em. They must be out cuz when I got mine they said they had a very limited supply.

cyber mouse45 said:

No it’s the AMD one. I have it here on the floor right now. :) But I just checked Newegg and your right, they don’t have ‘em. They must be out cuz when I got mine they said they had a very limited supply.

dats why I keep sayin ya'll should get your mobo der: http://www.googlegear.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=241407 .
I bought 2 of dem der, and I can tell you, I'm really satisfied about it.

well, ive ordered 3 computer's i built st newegg, and I am very impressed.They usually have cheap prices and there shipping is good. I always shop there first. Then other places second.

Back