• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

got a really crazy/interesting idea...will it work?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

takiwa

I have been wanting to buy one of those desktop fountains for a while...you know the ones, they look like a little rock formation, about 16" tall, and the water gets pumped up through the middle and cascades down the front? Could I use one of those (with a pump upgrade) as a bong type cooler? Or would this not work for some reason? I think it would be cool, and I plan on putting the one I buy next to my computer stand anyway...anyone got any ideas about this working or not?

TIA, takiwa

I dont know about watercooling, but get that right, and that could look very nice! See what other people say, and if it works, post a pic!

doh!!! thank you for that link dread...exactly what I was toalking about...guess I should have searched more before posting :eek:

Man , that guy in the article had the biggest fountain! I thought we were talking about that spraying thingyamajoggiu ppl use for decoration with the frogs and todas on the rocks....er...yea

Not a problem. I have done the same thing more than once for sure! :rolleyes: Hope the project works for you, good luck. :)

Back