• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

volcano 7 X dragon orb 3+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

o770

which one to choose when noise level is a concern?

the cpu is a tualatin celeron 1.1a overclocked to 133FSB. not so good air flow inside the case.
id like opinion from someone who knows one of both working (or both, better); assuming that the volcano is working at the fastest speed against the dragon orb (7000rpm), which one is the best compromise between noise level and performance?

also, id love to see some temps from ppl using the HSFs.
thanks a lot.

wrong section :)...sure it was a mispost....lol...but i recommend the Volcano 7 though an SK6 or something all copper would be much better...

you were fast! i have just realized and i was going to edit and introduce the volcano 6cu+.
now i guess i cant delete the thread anymore.
thanks for your reply anyway. by the way, would you change your opinion now with the volcano 6cu+?

the Volcano7 should be a lot quieter and have the same performance as CU6+...so no my recommendation does not chnge:D

sorry for replying so you couldnt delete the thread....if you want i can delete my posts and then i think you can delete the thread?

well i think the moderators wont mind moving the thread.
thanks again.

well i have a dorb w/ 7K fan and a 6Cu+ w/ 7K fan and i think the dorb has a higher pitch, so it seems louder to me, but they are both loud.

Back