• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for an exceptionally small pump

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ColdMiser

I want to watercool a very tiny PC, and need small cooling components. If I can't fit the pump inside the case, then I want to mount it on the back so it is out of site. Like I said, the case is very small, so the pump needs to be as well. I think I need it to be a 120V AC pump because the PSU on the machine can't spare what it takes to run a 12V pump. Inline is preferred, but I can rig a res if I have to. Any suggestions?

Also, does anyone know what the single smallest magdrive type pump is out there?

maxijets are tiny! like 2.5x3.5 maximum! they are quiet small... 120vac it runns off, its a GREAT pump also! 295gph

maxijet 1200

A maxi jet 1200 or a Danner 1.9 is your best bet. I have both and they are roughly the same size. If you need something really small try a Mini Jet. Rio 180s are small but I don't think the quality is all that great. How much room do you have for this pump? I'm water cooling in a Micro ATX case and the danner just fits.

Back