• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temp/rpm readings in Bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ldg

Registered
I seem to have a problem with my temp (cpu & case) readings in Bios and the V 2.4 monitor device. I get readings of 43 and 44 C for the CPU while both Sisoft Sandra and MBM run readings of 32 and 31 C for the CPU. Also the rpm readings on the Case fan and CPU seem to be reversed and the Case fan readings flex between 3300 to 6700 about every 15 to 20 sec. with no change in sound of the fan. Are these both problems with the ABIT monitoring system or Sisoft and MBM? What is a recommended source (system) for this information? Thank You. Oh, the monitoring program 2.4 does reflect what the bios says.

Sandra has the RPM switched & the BIOS temp readings may be a little high compared to inside the OS cause of the HLT command. VIAhm is very reliable for this chipset.

Back