• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Watercooling Plan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im not the best on the water cooling thing, but having two different pumps does not sound like the best Idea to me. They are going to be working against one another. Now if they were the same model I think that it would work better, but again I am not sure. I do know that what you want to do is going to have some serious backpressure problems.

hmm... wouldn't the pumps help each other out? One is pushing, and one is pulling...

Can you explain your idea, Firemogle

Iamghey said:
hmm... wouldn't the pumps help each other out? One is pushing, and one is pulling...

They are pushing and pulling but both at different rates. You would have to come up with some way to syncronize them otherwise I fell that you will end up with some problems.

THanks for your reply. I guess you're right, but that's not a concern now, cause I'm ditching my plan... it's just 2 expensive to have 2 pumps.

I checked the price for the 1250, and it's about $70 US average!

I just ordered the via aqua 1300 they are $25 check them out. You could have 2 for less than the price of 1 1250. They work in both inline and submerged setups.

How well does it perform? If my calculations are correct, the Via Aqua pumps 201 L more than the Eheim 1250.

I don't know about the pumps, but I think i'd rather see resualts of a test then actual manufacturer numbers, I believe ehiems are more powerful then equaly rated competitors...anyone have both and test em with a flow meter in the system?

Back