• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon 7500 Overclocking & Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bonka

I was just fiddling around with my 7500 and clocked from the retail 290/230 to 330/270. With my current rig (see sig), I still can't break the 5000 mark in 3dmark. Usually falls between 4800-4900 marks. Using the ATI 6071 drivers.

Also, how much can I overclock with stock cooling? I don't plan to do any cooling mods on my videocard but I want the max overclock out of it. Is it safe with my current overclock? My blowhole however does blow directly at the videocard so some sort of forced cooling is present.

hmm something is not setup right on yours i think.... i get 4800ish on my 7500 AIW with no overclocking and my CPU is half as fast....
i have been told the AIW version is a lil slower compared to the regular 7500.

setup

Bonka said:
Well I just installed the new Catalyst drivers, and I scraped 4900 points.

http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=3688026

And no, I don't have the AIW version.

Under the "Open GL" and "Direct X" setup in Display Properties, I run everything on performance mode.

Any help?
It depends of the machine it´s running on... If it´s older or if it´s the lates XP2200 with PC3000 ddram... Beside that, enven a fresh win install with defragmentation after the win install and after/before each deriver instalation affects it when loading drivers.... Different radeons may have same clock mem speed but with different latency settings... Sometimes all the tweaks aren´t inside just one program... :)

should be able to break 5000 easy with your rig. I was hitting 4400 with a Radeon 64 DDR vivo.

My 7500 breaks the 5300 mark and I am sure it will do close to 5800 but I have gave up swapping drivers and I use an omega driver, not even sure of the version

cisco kid

Back