• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A few more rigs....possibly

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
David said:
Just joined a smallish forum over at www.pcextreme.net and we have started a sub team of team 32. I have switched my Tbird over to username pcextreme.net and should hand in a 5 pointer today or tomorrow. The site admin has also said that he might be able to add a Celly850 and P3/933 on 24/7 DSL.

See the thread here:
http://www.pcextreme.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=328

David

great job recruiting david!! glad to see you going out and looking for new members and folders to help us out!! maybe this forums can help us get the word out a little better:)

Re: Re: A few more rigs....possibly

NASsoccer said:

great job recruiting david!! glad to see you going out and looking for new members and folders to help us out!! maybe this forums can help us get the word out a little better:)

It also would allow pcextreme.net to get a lot of publicity as well, as there are literally hundreds of folders who look at the stats. PCExtreme was recently resurrected and the forums are only a month old.

David

Folding

Thanks David!
You have been a great help in getting the word out about the website and forums. I am working hard to get the site back in shape, and to get the forums going again.

I was told by an admin here at O/C that I was not allowed to advertise or link to my site in any way, and was stripped of my avatar as well, so I won't make any reference to the URL. I don't wanna offend anyone else or cause problems here.

O/C links to my site enough as is (see the June 13th, 2002 news - the link "Not Invented Here, But here's a story about a dual CPU watercooling setup.")
That is publicity enough...

Anyway, I have installed the client on my P4 machine and will add it to the other 2 PCs here soon.

Thanks again David!

Take care,

Dwayne Sessom

Welcome to the forums and the team Dwayne :)
Hopefully we'll see some good things from PCExtreme in the stats.

Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome!

I will let David and anyone else use the website name as much as they want, and will support the cause as much as I can as well.
It is about the best cause I have seen for distributed computing, and you guys are doing a good thing here.

Keep Overclocking!

Dwayne

Well, PCExtreme.net has 2 points so far, and I have a big 5 pointer which should be uploaded within a few hours.... :D

Back