• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1.35v Mobiles Available in US! :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Alright! Just in time to sell my books for some cash too.

But which stepping should I get on these puppies?

0409SMPW or

0413VPHW

either way I want to break 2.8 ghz on air. I have all the equip to do it (1gb mushkin bh-6 RAM, DFI PanParty B, Sp-97 tornaoded, etc...) so hopefull one of these processors can help me out.:D

I went with the 99$ one. 2 reasons.

1. and more importantly, gogeta reccomended that stepping. and with me knowing next to nothing about these things, I beleive him.

2. is 2 small things, it has an earlier stepping, and it seems earlier chips often clock better for whatever reason; and its 2$ more, and though that couldnt mean less to me as far as the 2$ is concerned, it must have SOME reason to be 2$ more.

Ah, the joys of living in New Zealand ... by the time anything gets here, there's significantly better things available overseas, reducing the temptation to buy :) Still noone stocking Mobile XPs here btw.

Ill have mine by next week. When I get one Ill do a full write-up on my NF7. Im gonna push for the 265 Record on the FSB.

Not sure if I can get it... but Im gonna give it my best shot.

My tbred B has maxed out @ 246 (stable).... Im hoping that a Barton core will up my headroom

Man, they are gone! 36 hours after they came, they are gone. that must be a new record. i called this guy "andy" that works there and he hinted that they will be getting more soon since they are obviously in demand. So people who didnt order one but wanted to, be patient, more are probably on the way. :)

Actually...when they first got the 1700 310's in..the first 2 shipments sold out within hours...talking like 5...of them being posted...

Sentential said:
lmao..... well it looks like Im gonna have to order pronto, when the next batch arrives:beer:

I tried getting an exact date from the guy, but he wouldnt budge. he just hinted that it would be soon.

ive got finals mon/tues. im gonna post results wednesday in the other thread called 35w results.

more power to you my friend.

in case i'll miss it, drop a post in here if you could... i'll see it than, tnx :)

recieved two of these today ,

need to modify them for MP use ,

looking at them i am terrified at the thought of cutting a bridge that looks so tiny . i wish i knew someone who could do this for me.

here is reading on them

AQYHA409SPMW T846183840482
AQYHA409SPMW T846183840300

Jen said:
recieved two of these today ,

need to modify them for MP use ,

looking at them i am terrified at the thought of cutting a bridge that looks so tiny . i wish i knew someone who could do this for me.

here is reading on them

AQYHA409SPMW T846183840482
AQYHA409SPMW T846183840300

Ya the bridges are small.. You could always try to post a request in the Services forum and maybe someone would be willing to do it for you..

GL
Thunda

easy to MOD, use tape and only expose a small area you need to trace, and use rear windshield repair kit..
Or buy a siver trace pen, and it doesnt get any easier than that...

here is a pic of closed bridges with tape and windshield repair
xp.jpg

not the pretties job, but just an idea of how easy it is

edit:
is this pic working???

Last edited:
It's not too hard compared to some of the other mods - correct me if I'm wrong but with the MP mod you don't have to fill the cut in with something like super glue right - at least I didn't on an older XP...

Back