• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

100 FUJI brand CD-R's $10

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cursor

I'm a big fan of Fujis, and was pleased when I opened by Best Buy circular and saw that they are having a special on them. 2x50 packs for $10 after $15 mail in rebate. I looked at these yesterday there and they retail for $45 (outrageous!).

Anyhow, the only caveat is that fatwalleters report their rebates are slow. linkage to FW

best buy constantly having deals on them every couple of weeks.. Not so long ago they had a 50 pack of them for 2 bucks + shipping.

Yeah. I saw that. They had a pretty hefty rebate and I like to go down to the store and buy my stuff. This is a good deal for me on 100 IMHO.

FYI, I did buy these today and they are working with www.myrewards.info to process the rebates. From what I've been told this does help accelerate getting your rebates. This is my first time using them though. Anyhow, they say that they mail out checks 20 days after receipt of documentation. So I'm hoping to get this check in one month.

Also, I happened to be in there yesterday and they had a TON of these. When I got there today at around noon (1 hour after opening) they just had a couple left.

For those of you who don't want 100 cd-r's, they have some Imations in a 50-pack spindle for 4.99 after a 12 or 13 dollar rebate.

Fuji rebates always come in a timely manner. And yeah, the site does speed it up.

Fuji CDs rock, and don't worry about the MIR on these puppies, you will get it.

I think ill just wait until summer, microcenter marks down their generic 100 pack to 10 bucks no rebate. I bought one last summer, the write at 48x.

just purchased them, hope the rebate works.
there is some kind of adhesive and paper over the UPC
kind of damaged part of it taking in off URRRGGG

Be sure to use the UPC that was over the clear outer plastic wrap, NOT the ones on the blue wrap of the individual 50-packs that has a piece of white tape over it. That's the wrong one.

shoot...... I didnt notice any UPC on the shrinkwrap.
I really doubt there was one anyway, I'm sure I would have noticed it.
I guess if the rebate goes tits up, $27 on 100 discs is still the best deal I can find for taiyo yudens.

Back